This is my first blog so please be patient. I enjoy reading my friends blogs and finding out what's going on in their lives, so I've decided to try it myself. Allen and I live in Allendale, SC. Not much here but we like it. It's quiet and everyone knows everyone. We've been married 3 years. No, no babies yet, but maybe in the next year or so. We do have a beautiful 1 1/2 yr old lab we love. His name is Bo. I stay pretty busy right now working as an RN at HRMC and teaching for USC salk. I truly enjoy nursing, wouldn't do anything else. We hope to build a house soon. We have been discussing it for almost a year now and it is frustrating. As of right now, we have the land, house plans, and a contractor. The only thing is the contractor can't start until June 2010. So we'll be patient and continue to save money. Allen loves hunting and spends a lot of time getting things ready such as the stands and food plots. He has already harvested a 10 point this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment