Friday, Allen and I made a trip to Savannah to go shopping. We had a lot of fun. I couldn't believe he wanted to go shopping. We went to Bass Pro, seemed like we were there forever. That must have been why he wanted to go. We ate at Ruby Tuesdays because it was in the mall then headed home. We had to travel on I-95 in the rain in the dark. Not fun. There are crazy people out there. Sunday, Jackie and I went to Columbia to see the Rockettes. That was a lot of fun except for trying to park at the colonial life arena. And to pay $10 for parking after you've already paid $70 for each ticket. We ate at Olive Garden that day and it was great. Finally, Monday Allen's mom and I went to St. George to Southern Cosmetic Laser. My boss at USC salk owns it and hosted a girls night out for all our hard work this semester. It was awesome. We got a free pedicure, facial, and laser tx under our arms. I was a little hesitant about the laser but it wasn't bad. No shaving under my arms for a couple of weeks, woo hoo. For it to completely go away I'd have to have 6 more tx. I don't think I'm doing that, better things to do with my money. And of course there was food there. I've done a lot of eating this weekend. Unfortunately I didn't take my camera to any events. In my spare time, I've been trying to clean and make room for my new king size bed.
Wow! It sounds like you had a very busy weekend! That laser treatment sounds awesome! I would love to not have to shave! Can you do it on your legs too?! Marshall and I were just talking about how much we love and miss you and Allen! We really need to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteThe laser treatment does sound nice! I agree there are many other things to spend money on though. Sounds like you are keeping very busy. Glad you are posting so I can keep up with you! Hope y'all have a great Christmas!!
ReplyDelete