My new car
Our pond full of water since all the rain. I can't wait for a house to be sitting where the trailer is now.
Bo passing time now by watching TV
Bo doing what he loved before he was injured
Well I finally decided to get a new car. It was bitter sweet. I have had my Jeep for 6 yr and it had 181000 miles. Monday Allen and I went and got a Chevy Trailblazer and I love it. I am finally posting some pics. We are to meet with our contractor in April but still can't start on our house until May or June.
Well I finally decided to get a new car. It was bitter sweet. I have had my Jeep for 6 yr and it had 181000 miles. Monday Allen and I went and got a Chevy Trailblazer and I love it. I am finally posting some pics. We are to meet with our contractor in April but still can't start on our house until May or June.

Awesome car! I can't wait for you to start working on your house. That is so exciting that you are getting to build your home. It is going to be wonderful! Hope Bo starts feeling better soon. Miss ya girlie!
ReplyDelete