PitaPata Dog tickers Goodson's Country Living: The Big Move

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Big Move

Well, we have officially sold our mobile home. We moved out Sat after I worked 16 hours and then continued to move until today. We are now living with Allen's mom and dad. The move went well except our brand new chest of drawers I got for Christmas was dropped and broken. I called the company and ordered a new one. We had so much more stuff than we thought we did. Once I get to move in my new house I never want to have to move again--its no fun. We met with our contractor Sunday to make final changes to the plans. I've met with the building inspector and all the red tape you have to go through just to get started is already driving me crazy. I feel so disorganized right now because I haven't had a whole day off since the move to get things organized, especially our clothes. They are all in boxes--wrinkled up. I'm off on Friday but Allen has his cardiology appt that day. We will be there all day. Echo at 1145, stress test at 1 and see the doctor at 2. Allen's mom is in a play that opens Friday night so we hope to get to go see it when we get back. Only one more clinical day and then no more teaching until August.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so happy you sold your mobile home and can't wait to see your new house! I agree, moving is no fun but hopefully this will be the last time you have to for a while.

    Let me know how Allen's test go! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete