PitaPata Dog tickers Goodson's Country Living: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Friday, July 9, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Everyday we are faced with making decisions, some bigger than others. With building a house I find myself making multiple decisions everyday but recently I have been pondering a big one....to start a new job or not. Well you probably say I start a new job all the time since I work full time at the hospital, part time at USC Salk and part time nursing home so whats the big deal. Well the big deal is whether or not to change my full time job. I truly love what I do and where I work. Of course its work and any of us would much rather stay at home any day. I wasn't looking for a different full time job it just fell in my lap. USC has offered me a full time position as a Student Success Manager in the nursing program. However it is a grant job for only 3 years but I'm like I can always go back to the hospital...hopefully. Its a M-F job, no holidays, weekends, or nights. I've never worked a M-F job, don't know how I would like it. I know I would like the no holiday, no weekend, and no nights part. I've worked nights for 4 years. Oh and by the way, its more money. So, whats the problem you wonder? I like the people I currently work with, they are like family. I have been at HRMC for 8 years. I know I could always stay PRN there and see them every once and a while and also keep up my skills. Allen totally supports me, so its up to me what I do. I'm praying about it and will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment